PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. Last Revised: 08.03.2022 09:45
1. OVERVIEW This website is owned and operated by cloudroid.ru (Legal entity: "Muvon Payments Limited", Narimanov District, Fatalikhan Khoyski 106-44 Baku, Azerbaijanowns and operates this website. You agree to the terms indicated on this page by using this website. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your duty to evaluate them on a regular basis. "Muvon Payments Limited", Azerbaijan and "Muvon Payments Limited", Azerbaijan have engaged into this Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this "Agreement"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site, as well as the products and services purchased or accessed through the Site (collectively, the "Services"), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the specific Services. Cloudroid is referred to as "we," "us," or "our." Any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account, or utilizes the Services is referred to as "you," "your," "User," or "customer." Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as conferring any rights or benefits to third parties. Cloudroid has the right to update or modify this Agreement, as well as any rules or agreements contained herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications will take effect immediately after being posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site or the Services following any changes or revisions constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement as most recently changed. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please do not use this website.
2. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
Only Users who can make legally enforceable contracts under relevant law are permitted to use this Site and the Services. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, otherwise recognized by applicable law as being able to form legally binding contracts, and are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services under the laws of Azerbaijan or another applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind that corporate entity to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If Cloudroid discovers after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement that you lack the legal right to bind such corporate body, you shall be solely liable for any obligations under this Agreement, including but not limited to payment obligations. Cloudroid will not be liable for any loss or harm caused by Cloudroid's reliance on any instruction, notice, document, or communication that Cloudroid reasonably believes is legitimate and originated from an authorized representative of your business organization. Cloudroidreserves the right (but not the obligation) to request additional verification from you if there is reasonable doubt about the validity of any such instruction, notice, document, or communication. For transactions entered, you also agree to be governed by the provisions of this Agreement.
3. ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD Accounts. You will need to register an Account in order to access some of the features of this Site or to use some of the Services. You represent and warrant to Cloudroid that all information you provide when creating your Account is accurate, current, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy, currentness, and completeness of your Account information. Cloudroid retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account if Cloudroid has cause to suspect your Account information is incorrect, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete. You are completely responsible for all activity on your Account, whether or not it was permitted by you, and you must keep your Account details secure, including your customer number/login, password, and Payment Method. Data Transfer Overseas If you access this Site from a location other than the one where our servers are located, information (including your Account information) may be transferred across international borders as a result of your communications with us. You consent to such transfers by accessing this Site and corresponding with us electronically.
4. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide this Site and the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures. You acknowledge and agree that this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable from time to time for any reason, including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs, or replacements that we perform from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable, such as interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion, or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable. You realize and agree that we have no control over the information you provide. "Trial Services" refers to new services, new features added to existing services, and limited preview services, both individually and collectively. If you choose to utilize any Trial Services, you must agree to the following terms and conditions: I You acknowledge and agree that the Trial Services are pre-release versions and may not function properly; (ii) You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Trial Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures; (iii) Because the Trial Services are provided AS-IS, we do not recommend using them in production or mission-critical environments; (iv) Cloudroid reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Trial Services at any time; and (v) Cloudroid reserves the right (v) Commercially released versions of the Trial Services may differ significantly from previous versions, and applications that use or operate the Trial Services may not be compatible with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases. (vi) Cloudroid reserves the right to limit the amount of customer service support time committed to the Trial Services. (vii) You acknowledge and undertake to give prompt feedback on your experience with the Trial Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including any information needed to duplicate any errors or difficulties you encounter. You accept and recognize that we may use your input for any reason, including product development. You will give us with comments at our request, which we may use publicly in press materials and marketing content. Cloudroid will be the sole owner of any intellectual property contained in your feedback or originating from your usage of the Trial Services. (viii) You understand and agree that all information about your use of the Trial Services, including your experience with and views about them, is confidential and may not be given to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to Cloudroid; (ix) The Trial Services are offered "as is," "as available," and "as is with all flaws." Cloudroid disclaims all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Trial Services to the maximum extent authorized by law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, and non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree that you have the required rights and permissions to disclose all information with Cloudroid in order to provide the Services. You realize and agree that the Services may be offered by third-party service providers or independent contractors. There are no refunds for any purchased support services. 5. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that: 1. You will use this Site and the Services in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including any content you contribute. 2. You will not collect or harvest any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity (or allow anyone else to collect or harvest it) without their express prior written approval. 3. You will not use this Site or the Services in a way that: 3.1. Is illegal, or promotes or encourages criminal behavior; 3.2. Promotes, encourages, or engages in child pornography or child exploitation; 3.3. Promotes, encourages, or engages in child sexual exploitation. 3.4. Encourages, promotes, or participates in spam or other unsolicited bulk email, as well as computer or network hacking or cracking; 3.5. Encourages, promotes, or participates in the sale or distribution of prescription medications without a valid prescription; 3.6. Infringes on another User's or any other person's or entity's intellectual property rights; 3.7. Infringes on another User's or any other person's or entity's privacy or publicity rights, or violates any obligation of confidentiality you owe to another User or any other person or entity; 3.8. Disrupts the operation of this Site or the Services available on it; 3.9. Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners, or other code, files, or programs that are meant to, or capable of, consuming a large amount of resources, interrupting, harming, or limiting the functioning of any software or hardware; or 3.10. Uses deceptive or incorrect language, or makes unsupported or comparative claims about Cloudroid or Cloudroid's services. 4. Except as expressly allowed by Cloudroid, you will not copy or distribute any part of this Site or the Services in any way. 5. You shall not change or modify any component of this Site, its Services, or any of its connected technologies in any way. 6. You will not use any technology or means other than this to access Cloudroid Content (as defined below) or User Content. 7. You agree to make a backup of all of your User Content so that you can access and use it whenever you choose. Cloudroid makes no guarantee that any Account or User Content is backed up, and you agree to bear the risk of losing all of your User Content. 8. Without Cloudroid's express prior written authorization, you will not resell or supply the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Cloudroid's related technologies.
Cloudroid maintains the right to change, modify, or cancel any feature of this Site or the Services at any time, including, without limitation, prices and fees. 6. YOUR USE OF Cloudroid CONTENT AND USER CONTENT
The restrictions in this Section, in addition to the general regulations above, apply expressly to your use of Cloudroid Content and User Content submitted to Cloudroid's corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Cloudroid directly controls or maintains). The applicable terms are not intended to transfer any ownership or licensing rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites, and they do not have that effect. Content from Cloudroid. Except for User Content, the content on this Site and the Services, including but not limited to text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features, as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein ("Cloudroid Content"), are owned by Cloudroid., are perpetually owned or licensed by Cloudroid, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or patent in Estonia and other countries, as well as other intellectual property rights under Estonian and foreign laws. Cloudroid Content is provided to you "as is," "as available," and "with all flaws" for your personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any reason without Cloudroid's express prior written consent. This Agreement grants no rights or licenses under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual right or license. Cloudroid reserves all rights in and to the Cloudroid Content, this Site, and the Services, as well as this Agreement, that are not expressly given. User-Generated Content Users may be able to view, upload, publish, distribute, save, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("User Submissions"), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to images and videos (collectively, "User Content"). All content posted through your Account is considered User Content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant to Cloudroid that I you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute it, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights; and (ii) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute it, or because you have the appropriate distribution. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including, without limitation, those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Cloudroid Content or User Content), or to impose restrictions on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the CloudroidContent, or the User Content therein.
7. Cloudroid'S USE OF USER CONTENT The contents of this Section apply only to Cloudroid's use of User Content posted on the company's websites (i.e., those sites which Cloudroid directly controls or maintains). The applicable terms are not intended to transfer any ownership or licensing rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites, and they do not have that effect. Generally. You are completely responsible for all of your User Content, including User Content contributed through your Account, as well as the consequences and restrictions of distributing it. With Respect to User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that: 1. Your User Submissions are completely optional. 2. Your User Submissions do not create a confidential relationship with Cloudroid, nor do they bind Cloudroid to keep your User Submissions private or confidential. 3. Cloudroid has no express or implied duty to develop or utilize your User Submissions, and you or anyone else will not be compensated for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions. 4. Cloudroid could be working on the same or comparable content, it could already be aware of it through other sources, it could simply want to generate this (or similar) content on its own, or it could have taken / will take some other action. Cloudroid will own all exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any content created by Cloudroid. With Respect to User Content (Other Than User Submissions). If you have a website or other content hosted by Cloudroid, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content. You permit Cloudroid to utilize the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content as envisaged by this Site and this Agreement by posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services.You hereby grant Cloudroid a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services, and Cloudroid's (and Cloudroid's affiliates') business(es, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and the Services. You also grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate as "private" or "password protected") through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted by this Site's functionality and this Agreement. The aforesaid licenses granted by you in your User Content expire if you remove or delete your User Content from this Site within a commercially reasonable time.You understand and agree, however, that Cloudroid may keep server copies of your User Content that has been removed or deleted (but not distribute, display, or perform it). You have granted perpetual and irrevocable licenses in your User Content. Cloudroid will not utilize any User Content that you have designated as "private" or "password protected" for the purpose of marketing this Site or Cloudroid's (or Cloudroid's affiliates') business, notwithstanding anything to the contrary written above (es).
8. MONITORING OF CONTENT; ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY In general, Cloudroid does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Cloudroid or posted to this Site). Cloudroid, on the other hand, reserves the right (but not the obligation) to do so and determine whether any User Content is suitable and/or complies with this Agreement. Cloudroid may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a Cloudroid-hosted website or this Site) and/or terminate a User's access to this Site or the Services available on this Site at any time and without notice for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for any other reason (as determined by Cloudroid in its sole and absolute discretion). If Cloudroid has reason to suspect the User is a repeat offender, Cloudroid may cancel the User's access to this Site or the Services available on this Site. Cloudroid may, in its sole and absolute discretion, delete and destroy any data and files saved by you on its servers if you terminate your access to this Site or the Services available on this Site.
9. ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS Cloudroid explicitly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or alter access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any cause (as determined solely by Cloudroid), including but not limited to: I to fix errors made by Cloudroid in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration), (ii) to safeguard the integrity and stability of any domain name registry and correct errors made by it, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts,(iv) to obey all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, as well as court orders against you and/or your domain name or website. (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without regard to whether such legal action or threatened legal action is ultimately determined to be with or without merit, (v) to comply with law enforcement requests, including subpoena requests, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without regard to whether such legal action or threatened legal action is ultimately determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of Cloudroid, its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as Cloudroid ’s affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Cloudroid. Cloudroid expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in Cloudroid's sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening Cloudroidand/or any of Cloudroid's employees.
10. NO SPAM; LIQUIDATED DAMAGES No Spam. Spam communication is not tolerated by us. We keep an eye on all traffic to and from our web servers for signs of spam. Customers who are suspected of utilizing our products and services to send spam are thoroughly investigated. If we decide that there is a spam problem, we will take the necessary steps to rectify the situation. Spam is defined as sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE), or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax) to recipients without first receiving previous confirmed agreement to receive these messages. This may include, but is not limited to: 1. Email Messages 2. Newsgroup postings 3. Windows system messages 4. Pop-up messages (aka "adware" or "spyware" messages) 5. Instant messages 6. Online chat room advertisements 7. Guestbook or Website Forum postings 8. Facsimile Solicitations 9. Text/SMS Messages Our servers and services will not be used for the above-mentioned reasons. You must not only follow all applicable laws and regulations when using our products and services, but you must also follow this no-spam policy. Only recipients who have "opted-in" to receive messages may receive commercial advertising, mass emails, or faxes. In the footer of the email or fax, they must contain a legal return address and reply-to address, as well as the sender's physical address and an opt-out procedure. If we request it, conclusive verification of opt-in for an email address or fax number may be required. We will re-direct, suspend, or cancel any web site hosting, domain registration, email boxes, or other applicable services if we discover the services in question are being utilized in conjunction with spam. The registrant or client will be forced to send us an email stating that they will no longer transmit spam or allow spam to be sent on their behalf. We may terminate the hosting and email boxes associated with the domain name in question if we find the abuse has not stopped after services have been restored the first time. Customers and recipients of email created by our products and services are encouraged to report suspected spam. Abuse can be reported by sending an email to [email protected] Damages that have been liquidated. You agree that we may promptly terminate any Account that we suspect is transmitting or otherwise affiliated with spam or other unsolicited mass email, in our sole and absolute discretion.
11. TRADEMARK AND/OR COPYRIGHT CLAIMS Cloudroid is a firm believer in intellectual property protection. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to submit I a trademark claim for infringement of a mark on which you have a valid, registered trademark or service mark, or (ii) a copyright claim for work on which you have a genuinely fide copyright.
12. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES This Site and its Services may contain links to third-party websites that are not within Cloudroid's control or ownership. Cloudroid is not responsible for any third-party website's content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices. Furthermore, Cloudroid does not filter or change any third-party websites' content. You hereby free Cloudroid from any and all liabilities arising from your use of any third-party website by using this Site or the Services available on this Site. As a result, Cloudroid advises you to be mindful while leaving this Site or using its Services, and to read the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of any other website you visit.
13. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND THEREIN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." Cloudroid, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.Cloudroid, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING, OR OTHERWISE) ADDITIONALLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY Cloudroid, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES), OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND THEREIN.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL Cloudroid, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR(III) THE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING, OR OTHERWISE), (IV) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE, (V) ANY THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION, OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN,(VII) ANY SERVICE INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING, OR OTHERWISE), (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING, OR OTHERWISE), (IX) ANY DEFAMATORY USER CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Cloudroid IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Furthermore, You SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that any cause of claim arising out of or related to this Site or the Services offered at this Site must be brought within one (1) year of the occurrence of the cause of action, otherwise the cause of action will be permanently barred. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
15. INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Cloudroid, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third-party service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities, and damages of any kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) imposed on or incurred by Cloudroid directly or indirectly arising from I your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, (ii) your breach of any aspect of this Agreement, including any rules or agreements incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your infringement of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. This section's indemnification obligations will survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement, as well as your use of this Site or its Services.
16. DISCONTINUED SERVICES; END OF LIFE POLICY Cloudroid reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Cloudroid makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued or reach its End-of-Life ("EOL"). If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Cloudroid, in any way, effective on the EOL date. Migration and Observation If any of our services has achieved or will reach end-of-life status, we will make every effort to tell you thirty days or more before the end-of-life date. It is your obligation to take all required efforts to replace the Service before the EOL date, either by migrating to a new Service or by completely terminating reliance on said Service. In either scenario, Cloudroid will provide you with a comparable Service to migrate to for the duration of your purchase term, a prorated in-store credit, or a prorated refund, as determined solely by Cloudroid in its sole and absolute discretion. Cloudroid may, with or without notice to you, migrate you to the most up-to-date version of the Service, if available. You agree to take full responsibility for any and all loss or damage arising from any such migration. No Liability. Cloudroid will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
17. FEES AND PAYMENTS You acknowledge and agree that your Payment Method will be charged and processed by our third-party payment processor.
18. MANUAL TOP-UP Add funds to your account anytime by doing a Manual Top-Up. With this option, you can Top-Up your account with enough funds to cover your Plan and Add-Ons, every month before your Monthly Charge Date, to ensure uninterrupted service. You can Top-Up with your credit card or Visa Debit. GENERAL TERMS You agree to pay any and all costs and fees owed for Services purchased or accessed through this Site at the time the Services are ordered. Even if your Services are stopped, terminated, or transferred before to the end of the Services term, all charges and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Refund Policy section below. Cloudroid explicitly maintains the right to change or modify its rates and fees at any time, and any such changes or modifications will be announced online at this Site and will become effective immediately without prior notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Refunds, Returns & Replacements
The order may be refunded only if the hosting services were not delivered to the end user owing to a payment system failure or any other technical issue that precludes "Muvon Payments Limited" from delivering the order promptly, resulting in the client's unwillingness to wait any longer. The company reserves the right to either refund the whole payment to the customer or substitute the undelivered product with an equivalent based on the customer's preference under the parameters outlined above. In all other circumstances, there is no refund policy.
19. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
20. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
21. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS Cloudroid makes no claim or warranty that the content provided on this Site or the Services found there are appropriate in every region or territory, and access to this Site or the Services located there is restricted from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal. Users who choose to access this Site or its Services are responsible for adhering to all applicable local laws, rules, and regulations.
22. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION; VENUE; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY Except for disputes governed by the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Azerbaijan. You agree to waive the right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding that takes place relating to or arising out of this Agreement.
23. TITLES AND HEADINGS; INDEPENDENT COVENANTS; SEVERABILITY The titles and headings in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not be used to construe or interpret the parties' agreement in any way other than as expressly stated herein. For all intents and purposes, each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be considered as a unique and independent covenant or agreement. If any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement will be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.